tiistai 4. syyskuuta 2012

Braunschweig (Revisited using Lightroom)

Braunschweig revisited using Lightroom 4.1 which I bought last weekend. When I originally took the photos I didn't have good software to quickly and nicely process them. Levels and curves adjustment came to FastStone image viewer, which I previously used due to being user friendly on a 12" screen, sometime during 2011 if I remember correctly. Most of the photos seen here were taken 2010.

 Sunset

This is what the picture above looks like without editing.

Unedited sunset

I shoot RAW, you should too. ;)

 Altstadt

The sunset photo was quite radical so let's post something more like normal. This is what I originally published 2010 of the one above. The shadows are dark and the clouds look flat.


2010 version of the photo above

Altstadtrathaus

St. Martinikirche

Altstadtmarkt

Grafiti

Oper

Max-Beckmann-Platz

 Bürgerpark

 
Ölpersee

 Obelisk

 
Helicopter action!


Schloss


Altstadt towards Burgplatz

 
Burgplatz

I'll be back for this! (at least planning to...)